United Tae Kwon Do was established in August of 1998 by Grand Master Barry Partridge. Master Partridge has over 35 years experience and is an 8th degree black belt. He is a 3 time US National Champion, a national referee, and a national and international coach. He was also voted the US Coach of the Year in 1998 and 2002.
The environment at UTA is comfortable and professional. Our spacious and modern facilities are open 6-7 days a week, depending on location, and offer classes for all ages!
UTA lets you set your own pace.
You will begin training with others who are at your own level. In each class, you will learn self-defense techniques while increasing your strength, flexibility, and speed. UTA offers the highest quality of instruction in a positive and healthy family atmosphere.
The UTA Logo
- To come together
- To be made one, combined
- Related to or produced by joint action, harmonious
Tae Kwon Do
- The Korean art of an armed self-defense, characterized especially by the extensive use of kicks
- Tae – to kick
- Kwon – to punch
- Do – the art or way; combination of ones mind and body
- A place of instruction; a school of higher learning
- A society of similar opinions organized to advance an art